COVID-19 | Elite Remodeling’s ACTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
March 13, 2020 | 2 minute read
Due to the severity of the spread of COVID-19, Elite Remodeling is taking the following preventative steps to do our part in slowing down and preventing the spread of this dangerous virus.
We have within our Elite Remodeling family several small children, another with the need for a kidney transplant, and we even heard from one of the customers in the past 24 hours about a spouse who has cancer. We all have a lot to be proud of, which also needs protection.
As of today, Elite Remodeling has implemented the following:
1) Every employee, contractor, and service provider has been reminded of the practice of proper hygiene, as suggested by the CDC. Which includes washing hands and using sanitizer regularly.
2) All employees, contractors, and service providers are encouraged to stay home if not feeling well or have a fever.
3) Elite’s recent digital upgrades to a web-based structure for the majority of our work efforts and all of our team members have mobile access to work from home as needed
4) We will check the temperature of each Elite team member every morning using a handheld, non-contact infrared scanner.
5) If we see a temperature higher than normal, the team member will be sent home immediately.
6) We will also be testing the temperature all that walk in our building; including customers, delivery personnel, subcontractors, etc.
7) We have N95 masks and will utilize them as needed and suggested by health authorities. We have asked all of our contractors and service providers to do the same when needed or requested.
8) We have rescheduled our Home Tour events per the following:
– March 28th Tour | Postponed until September. The exact day will be announced at a later time.
– May 16th Tour | Remains as scheduled.
Additional steps will be implemented as needed when needed.
Thank you for all of your support, and please be safe.
John M. Todd, CGR CAPS CGP
Owner, Elite Remodeling