Home Additions in Frisco
Let’s spruce up your home
with an expertly done
BREATHE NEW LIFE
INTO YOUR HOME
Elite Remodeling is the leading provider of expert home additions in Frisco and the surrounding areas. Whether you’d like us to carry out a stylish kitchen addition, build a luxe bathroom addition, create a comfy master bedroom, or extend any other area of your home, our design and build specialists offer you tailored solutions that fit your style, requirements, and budget. Count on us for quality work that’s backed by broad experience, excellent craftsmanship, and unwavering dedication.
We render a range of modern
Elite Remodeling brings you a wide variety of meticulous additions, including building:
GAME ROOMSSECOND STORY
COVERED PATIOS LOFT AREAS
that boost your cooking experience
projects bring comfort & functionality
Upgrade your residence with our fine-tuned bathroom addition services in Frisco or the neighboring communities. Your brand new bathroom will not only be aesthetically pleasing, but it will also cater to your needs for comfort and functionality. Thanks to the durable materials, advanced methods, and high-tech equipment used by the builders at Elite Remodeling, your bathroom addition will tick all the boxes.
We’re your go-to room addition contractors in Frisco and the vicinity because of the high standard of excellence and customer care that we uphold. Our award-winning team consists of qualified designers, competent remodelers, as well as certified accessibility specialists. These go-getters see every home addition project through professionally and diligently. Also, Elite Remodeling offers a 10-year warranty for all structural work for your peace of mind. We make sure that your investment pays off in full.
Why extend your home?
Everyone’s needs change over the years and the space that once fit you like a glove may now feel cramped and restrictive. If this is the case, consider expanding your home with the help of a proficient contractor for different types of home additions in Frisco, including kitchen, bathroom, master bedroom, second story, or any other custom room addition. Here are some of the perks you will be getting:
- More precious space to use
- A boost in home resale value
- Greater comfort and practicality
- Appealing modern appearance
What our clients have to say
frequently asked questions
Is it worth putting an addition on my house?
Get in touch with Elite Remodeling and arrange for your free, no-obligation in-store consultation. Share your vision for your space with our qualified design specialists. We’ll figure out the solution that best suits your needs, making sure that the end result meets every expectation, regardless of whether you need a home office, bathroom, kitchen, nursery, second story, or any other type of addition.
What adds most value to a house?
- Bathroom addition: An extra bathroom is a useful asset, especially if you often invite people over or plan on growing your family.
- Master suite addition: A luxury en suite is the pinnacle of comfort. Converting a loft into a cozy master bedroom is a popular option.
- Second story addition: With a new second story, you get plenty of additional space without taking away from the square footage of your yard.
- Kitchen addition: A spacious kitchen is the ideal of every cooking enthusiast. If you love trying out new recipes or have a big family, a kitchen expansion is the way to go.
Contact Elite Remodeling to schedule your free consultation and kick your value-boosting room addition in Frisco into gear!
Where do you start when building an addition?
Once you’ve decided on the kind of home addition you’d like to do, it’s time to think about the specifics. It’s advisable to start from the basics:
- Budget: Examine how much your prospective home improvement may cost, get a price estimate from a reputable building company, and see how this fits into your budget.
- Paperwork: Large-scale construction work typically requires you to obtain building permits. Do your research and meet all legal requirements before the project unfolds.
- Room addition contractors: Having a reliable home addition contractor to count on is crucial to the success of your project. If you live in Frisco or the region, turn to Elite Remodeling for all-around design and construction management.
How long does a home addition take?
- How soon will your building permits be issued? Sometimes, obtaining the necessary paperwork and meeting all legal requirements takes only a few days. However, if you’re planning a large-scale project, it may take a month or two.
- What is the extent of the construction work? More extensive room additions (like bathroom and kitchen additions that involve the installation of new plumbing) require more time.
Once you discuss the specifics of your project with the experts at Elite Remodeling, we’ll be able to provide you with an estimated project schedule and give you a better idea of how long the whole process will be. Let’s transform your Frisco home!
Who are the best home addition contractors near me?
Contact us effortlessly by filling out a simple form on our website or by calling us. While we’re working on your home upgrade, you’ll be free to explore the Museum of the American Railroad or visit the National Videogame Museum. Get superb style, premium practicality, and an enjoyable customer experience. We’re ready whenever you are!